GAS PURGING & GAS TIGHTNESS TEST EXPERTS
The standard of the commercial gas services we provide is all down to our very experienced team of gas safe registered, gas engineers.
We offer an array of services and there is no job too big or too small for us to handle.
- Gas purging & gas tightness test
- Direct & Indirect Purging
- Gas purge into service (Commissioning)
- Gas purge out of service (De-Commissoning)
- Pre-demolition gas purging
- Install new or update you existing gas pipe work
- Upgrade the existing pipe work so you can have a larger heating system or a completely different system altogether
FULLY QUALIFIED GAS SAFE ENGINEERS
Our highly trained Gas Safe registered engineers are fully qualified to undertake all gas purging and gas tightness testing procedures. We offer guaranteed works by reliable and experienced commercial gas engineers at highly competitive prices to commercial property owners and businesses.
Purging commercial pipework must be carried out by qualified, professional gas engineers qualified up to TPCP1 (Testing & Purging), and also requires extensive planning espcially if the pipe-run and will also involve a full risk assessment prior to purging.
We pride ourselves on continuously working to very high standards and because of this, much of our work is with repeat customers who appreciate the trust that they can put in our gas engineers and our business.
Give us a call today to find out how we can help you.
- Barking & Dagenham
- Richmond upon Thames
- Waltham Forest